Saturday 29 August 2020

Update

Hi, welcome to my blog. I started this blog when I was a freelance journalist (It was called 'Sharing Stories' and I wrote as 'Jane Gregory'), and many of my posts relate to my work raising awareness of parenting someone with complex additional needs.

I then changed direction to train as a counsellor and my interest in working with the unique issues faced by parent-carers and family members of children/adults with additional needs continues. I also work part-time for The Challenging Behaviour Foundation co-delivering Positive Behaviour Support workshops and supporting parent-carers online during the pandemic. 

Most important update is that Chrissy's doing fine, still living in her own home in her own community with support, and is far more stable in health and mood.

Visit my website www.janealcockcounselling.co.uk if you are interested in finding out more about how counselling could help you with the challenges of parenting/being a family member of someone with additional needs, or with any other issues that you're struggling with, or email me: 
info@janealcockcounselling.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment